Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2015. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 40,000.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- IMF cuts US growth numbers; UK warns banks on debt
- Worldwide cyberattack raises fears of more to come
- Summit’s Hansen still gung-ho on acquisitions
- Toronto Trump hotel erases president’s name
- 4 July US gas prices stun energy analysts
Convention center hotels add to the raw supply numbers for a market like any new property would; since their purpose is to help induce new demand, their overall impact on the supply-demand dynamic is more complicated.