Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Hoteliers, organizations respond to Hurricane Maria
- 400 people rescued from Russian hotel fire
- Joint-venture buys Sheraton Grande Tokyo for $909m
- Europe, Asia/Pacific monthly reports from STR
- AmTrav survey on what matters to business travelers
During August, hotels in Europe reported occupancy rose 2.5% year over year to 77.4%, and a 5% ADR increase to €116.66 ($139.64) drove RevPAR up 7.6% to €90.26 ($108.04).